Item Idea: Jump Pad/Trampoline

Dulonkk

I have an idea for an active item that I think would be interesting but not sure how it could be implemented: a jump pad. Basically, it would be an item that you would use while you are death balling or grouped up to initiate a dive. You'd press one of your active item keys (Z, X, C, V) to throw down this jump pad that you and your team mates can jump on. Maybe behavior for the jump pad can change depending on how fast you approach the jump pad as well as how you approach it (a dash, a jump, walking, etc.)

Once you jump on the jump pad, you will get a minor speed boost (maximum 10 seconds) and an increased jump height. This jump can be combined into a dash to close distance or initiate certain ultimate abilities. The item could be used for solo play, but it would really be useful in a team fight setting to dive and initiate. I was thinking it could be either a 3000 cost item or a 6000 cost item, and it would be in the agility (green) section of the shop.

I attached a picture of a trampoline if for some reason you have never seen one.

Attachments

• 61HHuuTRo4L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    61HHuuTRo4L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
There is a similar item called Majestic Leap in the Vitality (green) category items.
I've used Majestic Leap before, and its a good item, but its a solo item. This would be more of a team item that you would use to initiate a dive. I can see it being more of an Ivy item for example.

Back