Iris (Concept Art)

alxyvance445

1724123387109.png
Dr. Orion was a renowned astronomer, known for her ground-breaking research on Jupiter’s storms. One fateful night, while observing a mystical phenomenon deep within the storm, she stared too long into the abyss. The intense gravitational forces emanating from the planet’s core overwhelmed her, causing her to lose her sight, it's cosmic abyssal force ever tugging at her soul. Yet in return she able to harness the very forces that took it. Wielding gravity as her weapon, bending it to her will, she can create crushing gravitational fields and manipulate objects with unseen force.Driven by a burning desire to regain her sight, she strikes a deal with a mysterious patron who promises to restore her vision should she free it. Torn between her longing for the light and the responsibility of her newfound abilities. Dr. Orion has chosen to fight in the deadlock, but will she reclaim her eyes without losing her soul?
Inspired by the

Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer

full image attached

(going back to the old style for this one)

Attachments

• Iris.png
    Iris.png
    11.1 MB · Views: 17
Nice art (and eye nipple) and kit, I do think theres a bit too much of overlap in Providence and Jupiter's Embrace, maybe have providence slow, or perhaps you could have it work as a single target ability that instead reveals 1 person and works like Troll warlord's passive, where every shot landed on the target would increase your attack speed. Hitting an enemy hero wouldnt reset the counter, it just wouldnt make it go up. Oh and theres a in-development character kit in game that has a skill pretty similar to barrage.
Please keep em coming :)

Nice art (and eye nipple) and kit, I do think theres a bit too much of overlap in Providence and Jupiter's Embrace, maybe have providence slow, or perhaps you could have it work as a single target ability that instead reveals 1 person and works like Troll warlord's passive, where every shot landed on the target would increase your attack speed. Hitting an enemy hero wouldnt reset the counter, it just wouldnt make it go up. Oh and theres a in-development character kit in game that has a skill pretty similar to barrage.
Please keep em coming :)
How do you mean providence overlaps with Jupiters Embrace? Providence act's like McGinnis's healbot but with wider aoe, whereas her 4 buffs her whole kit

How do you mean providence overlaps with Jupiters Embrace? Providence act's like McGinnis's healbot but with wider aoe, whereas her 4 buffs her whole kit
In the sense that they both serve to reveal units, and since the ult gives wallhacks, whats the point of Providence while shes ulted? The ult improves abilities, so what does an improved providence do?

In the sense that they both serve to reveal units, and since the ult gives wallhacks, whats the point of Providence while shes ulted? The ult improves abilities, so what does an improved providence do?
Oh yeah good point, I guess nothing, or perhaps providence's upgrades let it do damage

Eh but then it's just better ivy's 1 and paradox pulse
not necessarily, in my mind I imagined it as a 1 and done ability, IE you throw it out, it hits an object and does the aoe dmg once, then that aoe would have particle effects in it like how dust in dota works, where any enemies hit by or walk into the aoe get revealed for a duration. Im guessing you imagined it to work more similarly to ivy's and paradox's abilities where it ticks multiple times, which in that case it probably wouldnt be better (Ivy's slows and ticks quicly, paradox's ticks 4 times but applies damage amp stacks), just really similar and kinda repetitive

Back