Invitation related issue (steam)

mazzeneko

Hello! This is the second time I'm writing about this issue. The first time, we may have misidentified the problem as my friend being stuck in the invitation limbo. However, you can't be stuck in limbo if you were never properly invited in the first place. When I try to invite him, I get the usual 'Thank you for suggesting this user' message, but when I close and reopen the window, he goes back to the 'can invite' category. This seems to be a more serious issue than just being stuck in limbo—it's almost as if the record of his invitation can't be created.

He was invited before using the old invite system and then again with the new system by different people, but he's still waiting for access after 2 months. Is it possible that his account is corrupted and unable to register the invitation for some reason? I've tried reaching out to Yoshi on Discord multiple times but haven’t received a response. If someone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. His friend code : 106630484

Back