Inputs getting eaten after the latest patch

harren.yip

Hi there, I've noticed after the latest patch, there are some periods where keyboard/mouse inputs that are held down get eaten.

For example, when holding W to run forward, the character will occasionally stop moving as if W was let go. I have to press W again to get him to start moving.

Next, holding down M1. Occasionally, the character will stop firing when M1 is held and I will have to press M1 again to fire.

This issue only appeared after the latest patch. I thought it was something wrong on my end, as sometimes i see a mouse cursor/loading cursor appear for 0.01 seconds on the screen when the input drops. However, i've closed all programs except deadlock on my PC and this issue currently only happens on deadlock.

Please let me know if you need more information.

I know one other person who has this issue right now on the discord.

Last edited:
I've encountered the M1 button being eaten literally every game, but it seems to have something to do with using abilities while attacking

I am also having this issue
I managed to resolve the issue, turns out it wasn't deadlock at all.

Recently adobe acrobat had a new update which caused some strange behaviour. It would constantly restart itself non-stop in the background, but never actually opened. Each time it did, it would steal away focus from the Deadlock window and no inputs would register until the user clicked into the game again.

If anyone is facing this issue, monitor your task manager to see if acrobat is stealing focus. I ended up uninstalling.

Back