Infernus's Catalyst lowers damage when used with Escalating Exposure

CHEVR0TAIN

In sandbox mode, the spirit amp from Escalating Exposure seems to be getting overwritten by the damage amp from Catalyst, even though both icons are above the bot's head. Maybe this is intentional, but it feels like a bug to me, since the end result is Catalyst reducing overall damage output of Afterburn by quite a bit.

Attachments

Hi, I came here to report the same thing. With Escalating Exposure and a few other spirit items I could ramp Afterburn up to about 187 a tick, but if at that point I splashed the bot with Catayst, the damage would literally halve to around 96.

I've noticed this issue too, and it seems to be a problem with Escalating Exposure not stacking correctly with other damage and Spirit Power amplifiers.
Mixing Catalyst with EE reduces damage of both Afterburn and Toxic Bullets.
Mixing EE with Spiritual Overflow produces a similar bug IF you stack up EE on the target before charging up Spiritual Overflow -- the damage does not increase once Spiritual Overflow is stacked up. However, if you stack SO up before EE stacks up on the target, this issue does not appear.

Back