Infernus needs better laning.

zmowlcher

Infernus is too weak in the early game that if you wind up in a solo matchup, you'll get bullied out quickly. Esp against someone who can push harder. Imo his tar ability should ignite on burning targets and spread the dot around.

maybe spread only on minions?
it felt good in laning when i played infernus, it's definitely a lot harder to lane against anyone who uses a shotgun. you just take too much damage if they focus on you instead of minions.

maybe spread only on minions?
it felt good in laning when i played infernus, it's definitely a lot harder to lane against anyone who uses a shotgun. you just take too much damage if they focus on you instead of minions.
That sounds good but I say have his tar just ignite with his fire, creating a big firepatch. Like he feels bad at anything other than pve. If he doesn't have an ally to cc for him he gets killed quickly.

That sounds good but I say have his tar just ignite with his fire, creating a big firepatch. Like he feels bad at anything other than pve. If he doesn't have an ally to cc for him he gets killed quickly.
His ult feels weird. it's like it's made for a tank except the character plays like a guerilla, definitely not fitting

His ult feels weird. it's like it's made for a tank except the character plays like a guerilla, definitely not fitting
He feels good to me, once he unlocks a 2nd ability he has enough Util to kill someone. His Ult is situational but it's great in team fights and enough to single out someone in combination with a 2. Usually I pop 4, then rush towards em with a 2 then a 1 and burst em down

Back