High MMR Replays Playlist (30+ full games, updating daily)

I don't know how you pulled somethin' like this off, but this is great!
One of the best ways for me personally to improve is watching high level gameplay and taking away notes.
So this really helps, plus it's just really fun to watch lol

I don't know how you pulled somethin' like this off, but this is great!
One of the best ways for me personally to improve is watching high level gameplay and taking away notes.
So this really helps, plus it's just really fun to watch lol
Nice dude :D enjoy!

Hi, new to the game. I thought Ranked wasnt out yet. How do you know if someone is in high MMR?
The "Watch live games" spectating in the main menu is ordered from highest MMR games to lowest.

I'm not sure how someone checks their MMR though, you'd probably need a friend to check for you while you're playing a game.

Hi, new to the game. I thought Ranked wasnt out yet. How do you know if someone is in high MMR?
I'm not sure how the check is done, but I am taking my games from a list of of high MMR games that is updated by a global moderator on the games discord

I'm not sure how the check is done, but I am taking my games from a list of of high MMR games that is updated by a global moderator on the games discord
The games in Watch are apparently ordered by MMR, so the first page is high MMR. Any names that consistently show up on there are deemed "High MMR Players."

Yeah I dont think Valve will be too happy about this one...
It is unlisted, so does not appear to anyone without the link (only shared with playtesters).

It's also pinned by one of the moderators of the game's discord so, I don't expect any issues.

It is unlisted, so does not appear to anyone without the link (only shared with playtesters).

It's also pinned by one of the moderators of the game's discord so, I don't expect any issues.
Ehhh... you sure? I can see your videos publically... Might wanna check?

Back