Hero idea: The sickness

Suri

I don't have the time to whop up a giant photoshop mock but I picture a young women kinda floats 2 inches from the group with a second head growing awkardly out of her.

Her main weapon is a medium firing gun that has black oozy trails coming out of it, and the bullets are heavy with a lot of drop off, and in the other she carries this lantern that changes color, her main ability is that she can raise this lantern up and anyone in its cone of light will take damage as these bugs will leap off the sickness and grab onto anyone in the light sucking their blood and healing the sickness.

Another ability is that the 2nd head of the sickness will spit a big ball of pestilence onto the ground expelling it from her making her feel better (flavor and lore wise) but giving it to others. When the latern ability is used on an enemy in the pestilence puddle and increased number of bugs and maggots will jump onto the victims.

The 3rd ability is a passive that increased the slow/damage/stacking/whatver the bugs and maggots do

the ultimate is that she summons this ever growing sphere of sickness in the air and it multiplies and expands and the trade off is that she can shoot it early after placing it above enemies or wait for it to multiply like bacteria but it requires me hits to burst and it showers the enemies under it in bugs and poison damage

Just a random idea I thought of, what do you all think?

Back