Hero Idea: Seraphina, the Reaper of Souls

IgorNL

Name: Seraphina

Base Stats:
Max Health: 550
Movement Speed: 9m/s
Stamina: 2

Primary Attack (M1):
Seraphina uses her sniper rifle to fire precise shots at long range, dealing high ballistic damage.

Damage: 91 per shot
Fire Rate: 1 shot per second
Ammo: 5

Ability 1 – Switch Weapons
Seraphina switches between her sniper rifle and a rapid-fire pistol.

Pistol Damage: 12 per shot
Pistol Fire Rate: 5 shots per second
Pistol Ammo: 16
Ability Cooldown: 6 seconds.
Switch Weapons Upgrades:

1 AP: +16 Ammo.
2 AP: -2s cooldown and +10% fire rate for 3 seconds.
5 AP: +6 damage per pistol shot.

Note: Scales like the normal M1, works with items such as titanic cartridges, toxic bullets, etc.

Ability 2 – Shadow Dodge

Seraphina performs a nimble dodge in any direction, moving quickly to evade attacks or reposition herself. While dodging, she becomes immune to damage and instantly reloads her weapon.

Dodge distance: 16 meters
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Shadow Dodge Enhancements:

1 AP: +2m/s movement speed for 4 seconds after dodging.
2 AP: +6m dodge distance.
5 AP: Becomes invisible for 4 seconds after dodging.

Ability 3 – Reaper's Mark (Passive) Enemies hit by headshots are marked with the Reaper's Mark. Marked enemies take bonus spiritual damage from headshots and heal Seraphine when killed.

Bonus spiritual damage from headshots: 30% of ballistic damage.
Mark duration: 5 seconds
Heals: 350 health when enemy is killed.
Reaper's Mark improvements:

1 AP: Marked enemies deal -20% damage.
2 AP: +15% bonus spiritual damage from headshots.
5 AP: +350 healing when enemy is killed.

Ultimate – Requiem of Souls
Seraphina enters a state of deadly concentration for 16 seconds, where each shot that hits an enemy restores 2 bullets and deals +25% damage. Enemies killed during the duration grant souls.

Duration: 16 seconds.
Bullet Recovery: Each hit restores 2 bullets.
Damage Bonus: +25% damage.
Souls per Kill: 250 souls per enemy killed.
Cooldown: 90 seconds.
Requiem of Souls Upgrades:

1 AP: Seraphina gains +2m/s movement speed.
2 AP: +10% damage and increases bullet recovery to 3 bullets per hit.
5 AP: +600 souls per enemy killed and -24s reload time.

Note: Ammunition may exceed the maximum magazine capacity.

The idea of the character is to be an elite sniper, he will stay hidden shooting from long distances and causing large amounts of damage but with a low rate of fire and with little ammunition in the magazine, being able to switch to a rapid-fire pistol for close-range combat when necessary. The character's gameplay will be to stay on top of buildings shooting at enemies from afar, for this the falloff must have a large range so that the character does not lose damage by shooting from afar since that is the character's objective.

1728797661404.png
The M2 could have a scope that you could zoom in on by scrolling the mouse wheel, similar to the scope of the vindicta ultimate but with the ability to zoom.

I don't find this idea fitting a deadlock undead noir style for this game, it's too scifi
The image is just a concept, it is not adapted to the game's graphic style.

It would look more or less like this in the game, but the devs can change its appearance as they wish.
1728836185092.png

Reworks: Replaced M1 with skill 1.

Primary Attack (M1):
Seraphina uses a rapid-fire pistol for close- and mid-range combat.

Damage: 12 per shot
Rate of Fire: 5 shots per second
Ammo: 24

Skill 1 – Swap Weapons
Seraphina swaps her pistol for a sniper rifle. M2 opens a scope.

Rifle Damage: 90 per shot
Rifle Rate of Fire: 1 shot per second
Rifle Ammo: 7
Duration: Until ammo runs out or is canceled, cooldown does not go off while skill is active.
Skill Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Weapon Swap Improvements:

1 AP: -4s cooldown.
2 AP: +15% headshot damage.
5 AP: +15 damage per shot.

It's so AI and out of game style still
I don't see any problem with the image being generated by AI, it's faster and more practical, besides there are characters that are practically the same but with different colors, if it's not in the style of the game then there are several characters that aren't either, even because the image was generated based on the style of a character in the game, but that's okay, the character's appearance is not important, what matters are the character's skills and statistics. You are giving attention to something unnecessary.

I don't see any problems with the image being generated by AI, it's faster and more practical, besides there are characters that are practically the same but with different colors, if it's not in the game's style then there are several characters that aren't either, even because the image was generated based on the style of a character in the game, but that's okay, the character's appearance is not important, what matters are the character's skills and statistics.
Then why generate an image of a character, valve doesn't appreciate this kind of thing

Then why generate an image of a character, valve doesn't appreciate this kind of thing
Valve doesn't appreciate what exactly? That players use all the tools available to create the best possible feedback with illustrative images that show how they imagine their characters? What you're saying doesn't even make sense.

You have an incomprehensible hatred and prejudice towards AI, what difference does it make if it was generated by an AI or by a person? The result will be the same, in fact it will even be better because I wouldn't make an image as good as the AI did, since I've never worked with image creation.

If I have a free tool available for me to use and improve my feedback showing how I imagine my character, there is no reason not to use it, AI only brings advantages.

And you shouldn't go around saying what Valve likes or doesn't like, if it doesn't like it it will speak out, you don't need to speak out for it, you shouldn't make your words Valve's words.

Valve doesn't appreciate what exactly? That players use all the tools available to create the best possible feedback with illustrative images that show how they imagine their characters? What you're saying doesn't even make sense.
It does, an AI isn't a legitimate tool to design a character, keep arguing it won't change the fact valve doesn't appreciate that

And you shouldn't go around saying what Valve likes or doesn't like, if it doesn't like it it will speak out, you don't need to speak out for it, you shouldn't make your words Valve's words.
This is based off of valve not allowing AI technology as a method for development or design in video games on their platforms

This is based off of valve not allowing AI technology as a method for development or design in video games on their platforms
Of course, because using AI to create a game and sell it to other people is the same as using it to create an image to give feedback that will hardly be added to the game, you are crazy.

Back