[Hero Concept] A kung-fu Suffragette

legomies

Suffrajitsu was a 1910s phenomenon, in which English suffragette women learned martial arts to defend themselves from aggressors. They gathered in teams and fought the police, amongst other activities. So imagine we add a british Mary Poppins type character, who goes around beating the shit out of people in a puffy skirt. Maybe she has a hidden gun inside the cane of her umbrella, and she can open it up into a bullet shield or something of the sort. Looks like a proper lady on the outside, but doesnt hesitate to hike up her skirt and kick the shit out of rude lads.

Honestly, I dont know what types of abilities she should have, but I just feel the aesthetic of it would fit this game to a T. I hope I have managed to infect the image of a "Kung Fu suffragette" into the brain of someone in the design team. Cheers.

I was admittedly hesitant about what seemed like a joke concept, but after reading the wiki page, I think this could unironically work, and it's educational!

Many aren't aware that the suffragettes committed acts that we would call terrorism today, including killing people with bombs. There's a shitload of material there for a Deadlock character.

She could have a satchel bomb for mobility and a passive where successfully parrying a heavy melee automatically flips the enemy onto the ground like in the wikipedia pic.

narcissyphus_2d_stylized_concept_art_league_of_legends_characte_8f4b0224-dbd9-415b-ab72-fc2766...png

I was admittedly hesitant about what seemed like a joke concept, but after reading the wiki page, I think this could unironically work, and it's educational!

Many aren't aware that the suffragettes committed acts that we would call terrorism today, including killing people with bombs. There's a shitload of material there for a Deadlock character.

She could have a satchel bomb for mobility and a passive where successfully parrying a heavy melee automatically flips the enemy onto the ground like in the wikipedia pic.

View attachment 13116
the concept is really cool op, would love to see something like this in game

the drawing is wonderful, did you make it?

Back