Hero concept 6 [Constant fire machine] [Artwork included]

ok so art/concept wise? The most "cursed" thing I've seen on this Forum
Kit wise I see what you're going for, but I think you can maintain the "standing sentry" fantasy without giving them................... the most boring skills in existence (sorry). Specifically, I think you could change out 2 and 3 for more active skills without taking away from the fantasy, like making re-rack a single shot ability that if it were hit reloads your magazine, and if you hit a headshot it'd overflow your magazine. As for the 3, maybe you could have it so that it increases bullet firing speed/ attack speed the longer you fire your gun, and at max stacks it'd exponentially increase projectile speed while the gun overheats, dmging you every shot.

ok so art/concept wise? The most "cursed" thing I've seen on this Forum
Kit wise I see what you're going for, but I think you can maintain the "standing sentry" fantasy without giving them................... the most boring skills in existence (sorry). Specifically, I think you could change out 2 and 3 for more active skills without taking away from the fantasy, like making re-rack a single shot ability that if it were hit reloads your magazine, and if you hit a headshot it'd overflow your magazine. As for the 3, maybe you could have it so that it increases bullet firing speed/ attack speed the longer you fire your gun, and at max stacks it'd exponentially increase projectile speed while the gun overheats, dmging you every shot.
oh i do like the skillshot aspect to rerack - thats a great idea

i kinda designed the character around not letting up/suppressive fire, but then again that might not be healthy for the game overall. An overheat to self damage mechanic would be great to up that risk reward factor.

Back