[Hero Concept]: 3 different heroes (Dirae, Bukavac, John Doe)

k_on

Can't add much to what's written in those pics except for John Doe. He should be a comedic relief type of a hero, that breaks the 4th wall every once and then and is able to talk to the narrator/announcer. He's an invisible man that went full schizo after multiple inhuman experiments done on him that also caused him to lose all memory of himself.

image_2024-08-26_00-26-55.png
image_2024-08-26_00-48-16.png

1724623681248.png

bukavac looks super cool, I like the character design. john doe is an interesting design, I guess some floating mummy like character would be an interesting concept - maybe more so if it's like toilet wraps or something. I do like john doe's ultimate concept of being able to take over an enemy hero for a bit, it may be really strong so perhaps there can be some mechanic to fight for control a little bit, and john doe would receive something like 70% of all damage done towards the enemy instead of 100%. dirae is one whose kit I could actually see being something in game, though a little generic for an assassin archetype.

I like the aesthetics of all of these, not 100% sold on some of the abilities for Dirae and Bukavac.

eg. Idk about a goat demon walking on walls.

For Dirae, I imagine it would be difficult to use 2 pairs of scissors? lol. Also why does she teleport to her scissors, thematically speaking? There are more interesting things you can do with a seamstress than just scissors. What about needles and thread?

Back