Hero Balance

I've played this game for 145 hours, and now I can basically predict the winner just by looking at both teams' hero compositions. Although I understand that the game might be leaning towards a MOBA style, several ADC heroes are just too weak. They might do okay in the early game, but with other heroes having all sorts of crowd control and self-protection skills, the late game is pretty much dominated by Seven, Haze, Lash, Pocket, and Warden. On the other hand, Wraith, Vindicta, and Grey struggle to find space to deal damage in the mid to late game against tanks and defensive items and are easily caught and controlled.

I've played this game for 145 hours, and now I can basically predict the winner just by looking at both teams' hero compositions. Although I understand that the game might be leaning towards a MOBA style, several ADC heroes are just too weak. They might do okay in the early game, but with other heroes having all sorts of crowd control and self-protection skills, the late game is pretty much dominated by Seven, Haze, Lash, Pocket, and Warden. On the other hand, Wraith, Vindicta, and Grey struggle to find space to deal damage in the mid to late game against tanks and defensive items and are easily caught and controlled.
Wraith is so bad

Wraith still has a bit of a place in regards to picking off abandoned lane guardians and walkers in late game, if you put on life steal and max out her 3 she can almost always take out a guardian on her own without minions in 5-10 seconds, and a walker in 15-20 ish with minion help.
Her also 3 buffing fire rate for the entire team in a team fight and her maxed out 5 being able to lock an entire team down for a second or two can help lead to some nice quick pick offs in a big rumble.
Only problem is her health is pitiful and doesn't scale with other heroes' damage and lock down abilities, leading her to become incredibly hard to justify her slot for or for her to solo a lane early to mid game, and with late game her entire function in team fights end up being spawn in with your abilities loaded, run in, pop 3, maybe pop 4, get pulled in by one of the heroes with a pull ability, die.

Wraith still has a bit of a place in regards to picking off abandoned lane guardians and walkers in late game, if you put on life steal and max out her 3 she can almost always take out a guardian on her own without minions in 5-10 seconds, and a walker in 15-20 ish with minion help.
Her also 3 buffing fire rate for the entire team in a team fight and her maxed out 5 being able to lock an entire team down for a second or two can help lead to some nice quick pick offs in a big rumble.
Only problem is her health is pitiful and doesn't scale with other heroes' damage and lock down abilities, leading her to become incredibly hard to justify her slot for or for her to solo a lane early to mid game, and with late game her entire function in team fights end up being spawn in with your abilities loaded, run in, pop 3, maybe pop 4, get pulled in by one of the heroes with a pull ability, die.
I've been playing Wraith pretty consistently and there have been matches where I just cannot die by relying on lifesteal on items as well as Siphon Bullets. I just pop my 4 on an enemy and focus them down most of the time while spamming 1 (adding on return fire also really helps).

I do agree on the point where you just get pulled in and die, perhaps Unstoppable would be enough to counter it? just depends on what you have to substitute for it.

but I haven't played super long so maybe those were just some lucky matches.

Back