Haze sleep skill

2e1d

I find it strange that haze's sleep does not interrupt enemy's channeling skills like seven's storm cloud. I think it would be a better skill and it would be more fun if sleep could interrupt enemy channeling skills cuz it's almost useless in a way he is in right now

What i think, i dont know if its true, but in order to interrupt abilities, i.e stun, you have to be in a close proximity while this ability is casting, or it is offseted by a timer so theres a room to finish a cast os this ability, its either you have to be close and in danger of being killed, or they will have at least some time to cast. Sleep is a skillshot tho so you can miss, but people while channeling usually slow and easy target, and you can sleep people from far away from a safe position. So idk the actual reasoning, but this what came in my mind.

What i think, i dont know if its true, but in order to interrupt abilities, i.e stun, you have to be in a close proximity while this ability is casting, or it is offseted by a timer so theres a room to finish a cast os this ability, its either you have to be close and in danger of being killed, or they will have at least some time to cast. Sleep is a skillshot tho so you can miss, but people while channeling usually slow and easy target, and you can sleep people from far away from a safe position. So idk the actual reasoning, but this what came in my mind.
No it just only temporarily disables already channeling abilities. If slept before casting thats a different story.

Back