Has anyone else gone through and read the lore?

PapaTraffy

Bebop's story is kind of sad
1724524114613.png
Haze is absolutely terrifying, she literally goes into your dreams to see if you're a threat and then Freddy Krueger's you
1724524328769.png
Jacob Lash is an asshole, that is all
1724524523319.png
Would someone like to translate Yamato's lore for me? lol
1724524843451.png

My favourite part of the lore is the world building that is set by Vindicta's lore.

It explains that the world's setting is the way it is because of an event called the "First Maelstrom" that brought the supernatural as something common.

I feel it adds a lot of flavour to this universe.

My favourite part of the lore is the world building that is set by Vindicta's lore.

It explains that the world's setting is the way it is because of an event called the "First Maelstrom" that brought the supernatural as something common.

I feel it adds a lot of flavour to this universe.
I liked Warden's lore for that exact reason! Coming from a family that was expecting and training for the First Maelstrom only to shirk it off as old superstition by the Wardens parents until it actually happens lmao.

Google's rough translation actually
View attachment 12843
I e been really curious about Yamatos lore! Really cool to know that she assumed dead brother's name and seeks to make her brothers dream of an international crime syndicate come true. Been playing a lot of her recently, adds a lot to my perspective on her! Funny that all I get in game in the Japanese lore though lol

Back