Gun randomly stops shooting without being disarmed

Periodically throughout games, typically as haze or wraith my gun will stop shooting randomly for short stints. When my gun stops shooting I have to stop holding down my mouse one button and then press and hold again in order to continue shooting. I have tried to re-create this issue with other software as I first assumed this was a hardware issue with my mouse. I have been un-able to re-create this bug in other games, or within deadlock's sandbox. This bug only occurs when playing online games of deadlock.

Bug where my gun stops shooting can be seen in match 113276 on my last kill in particular though it happens periodically throughout that entire game.

Time when my gun stop shooting - 43:42

I also had this happen a few times in matches last night. Not sure what I would have done to cause it. It always seemed to happen in team fights and I forgot to look at the replays.

I have this happen sometimes from using an ability while holding down M1

So say I'm shooting at someone as haze or infernus, and have quicksilver reload. While never letting go of m1 ill cast my spell hoping to continue to shoot, and sometimes it borks and reloads, but im just not shooting. Takes me awhile to notice but now im starting to get used to it.

I think it has something to do with not letting go of m1 while inputting several other commands at the same time. So spell 1 into 2 and then trying to shoot immediately after. Kinda the same for haze or infernus

I just try to be wary of it more than anything, I don't think its particularly game breaking

Maybe seen it a few times on dynamo while healing and then using first spell and trying to shoot all at once

It happens frequently to me! Basically each time I'm shooting and using an ability the shooting stops and I have to release and press down the mouse again for it to work ://

Back