Grey Talon Guided Owl Detonation is not working

havocjack

Guided Owl early detonation is showing as bound to my 4 key (I press 4 to launch, and then it says press 4 to detonate). But when I press 4 with the owl flying, nothing happens. I have also tried pressing pretty much all other keys, and nothing happens still. It's becoming frustrating as it is forcing me to nose dive into the ground to get damage, and I can't time it properly to get splash damage on a group of opposing players that I'm chasing with it.

I do not see any obvious option in the keybind settings to address this particular issue, since it's an ability within an ability. Am I missing something? Has anyone else encountered this issue and/or have suggestions to fix it? Thanks in advance.

It uses your cancel ability bind (default is space). I guess the bug here is that it prompts 4 instead of space.
This checks out, thank you. It's not easy to see/test because the camera takes you out of the animation when you "cancel." Hopefully the UI can get an update to make this more apparent. Thanks for the response!

Back