"Goldman", a rich man who loves illegal money, as support

etotmisha

I would like to see more supports in the game. My idea is for a character who could help allies gain money or experience, and also have an active targeted skill that he could use to buff his ally. Externally, the character is stylized in luxurious white and gold art deco, wears a top hat, a monocle and walks with a cane. His main attack can be shooting from his cane.

I really love playing a support hero, and I feel like Deadlock currently lacks a full-fledged support hero. I would like to see something like Mercy from Overwatch or Oracle from Dota 2 in the game. Your idea is pretty interesting by the way, I don't remember where there would be a similar hero. But I remembered a MOBA game - Strife. There was a pet system, and one of the pets was something like a tiger, which passively gave extra gold for each killed creep, and with its active ability it could instantly kill a creep and get an improved reward for it.

The hero is too strange, that is, he costs afk and gives the team exp and gold. It sounds too strong and also useless at the same time.

The hero is too strange, that is, he costs afk and gives the team exp and gold. It sounds too strong and also useless at the same time.
He can give off an aura around himself, so he can't just stand in one place. You can also make it increase experience and money for creeps, rather than just giving them.

Back