Game stuck on loading w/ weird behaviours

Horizzon

The game got stuck on the loading screen, before changing into this weird in-between state and getting stuck again. I gave it some time, but nothing changed in the lobby, I confirmed this with my friend who was in it. When I tried leaving through the escape menu the game crashed.

Attachments

• 1723126738257.png
    1723126738257.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Happened to me as well today. I was able to press escape during this and got this screen. After a few minutes I pressed "Leave Spectating" which made the match safe to leave for my party and I was banned for 1 minute.
1422450_124.jpg

ive gotten this bug multiple times and have gotten banned for an hour 2 different times. how am i getting banned if its caused by a bug thats kinda bs

I've gotten this bug 4 or 5 times now. It has never happened when solo queuing, only when playing with friends, but it doesn't happen 100% of the time when playing with friends. I'd say it's a coinflip on if it'll happen or not.

I'm on windows 10 with a xfx 5700 xt raw 2 gpu and a 5900x cpu, if that helps at all

Edit: I never closed out of the game and after failing to connect a half hour ago and waiting out my ban for 'leaving' I finally got the loading screen bug again but this time solo queuing so I guess if you get it, close out of your game and reopen it. also, while closing the game it stopped responding and I had to control alt delete it to close it. someone in a different thread also said the same thing about their game not responding so I figured it might be useful information

Last edited:
Back