Game kicks me back to main menu

Radia54yu

Not sure if this is a bug, installation path issue or a hardware issue but after a few secs of freezing in the loading screen, the game kicks me back to main menu. The only time this doesn't happen is in the practice range

Do you appear offline on Steam? (Not as in your profile is set to appear offline, but the steam client is offline it's self)
Similar thing happened to me the other day becuase I wasn't properly logged in. I fixed it by restarting steam, although this triggered an abandonment detection ever after I rejoined the match.

Do you appear offline on Steam? (Not as in your profile is set to appear offline, but the steam client is offline it's self)
Similar thing happened to me the other day becuase I wasn't properly logged in. I fixed it by restarting steam, although this triggered an abandonment detection ever after I rejoined the match.
nope, the client is online and appears online. Maybe I need a re-install

Not sure if this is a bug, installation path issue or a hardware issue but after a few secs of freezing in the loading screen, the game kicks me back to main menu. The only time this doesn't happen is in the practice range
I have the same issue here, tried re-installing and changing in-game settings and nothing seemed to work

Back