Game going to 10 FPS when playing Lady Geist

UnseenJaguar

Game went to 10 fps, wouldn't let me buy anything. Restarting game didn't fix, resetting video settings to default didn't either. The first time it happened Verifying game files fixed. But it happened when I got lady Geist again later, and Verifying files made it stuck at 0% and wouldn't open the game. I restarted my PC and went to sandbox, Lady geist was still 10 fps with broken shop but swapping to another character made it work again.

Attachments

yah I got the same bug as you. 10-11fps no shop

Attachments

• lady gueist 10fps issues and empty shop1.PNG
    lady gueist 10fps issues and empty shop1.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Yeah I tried reinstalling, but its still bugged on her. Other characters are fine tho but getting Lady Geist in Sandbox, bot game or real game are all broken sadly

Yeah I tried reinstalling, but its still bugged on her. Other characters are fine tho but getting Lady Geist in Sandbox, bot game or real game are all broken sadly
What Hero Build are you using? Do any currently show up as Favorited when you go into the Geist builds section?

Same issue here but with vindicta lmao, 190-210 fps normally, whenever i play vindicta it gos to 10-15. Restarting game / pc restart does nothing.

Edit- Every hero works in sandbox mode, the moment i switch to vindicta the fps drop down to 12, it then stays like that for all other heros, when i press leave sandbox my game crashes.

Last edited:
Same issue here but with vindicta lmao, 190-210 fps normally, whenever i play vindicta it gos to 10-15. Restarting game / pc restart does nothing.

Edit- Every hero works in sandbox mode, the moment i switch to vindicta the fps drop down to 12, it then stays like that for all other heros, when i press leave sandbox my game crashes.
Update: I deleted my vindicta guide and favorited the default guide, now my fps are back to normal!

Bumping. Same bug = low client FPS + unable to use the shop menu. Have to quit game and unfavorite the build / choose another before rejoining.

Last edited:
For me no builds were shown as favourited but favouriting the default build works as a fix

Back