[Game Freezing/Ping] Issues While Playing Abrams

Kinsou

Bug Report​

Summary:
I was playing Abrams when suddenly my game froze. I could still hear the other players and the background sounds from people playing, but the screen was stuck. I don't understand why this happened. Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Environment:
  • Application Version: Version 5 240
  • OS/Device: Window
Attachments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my bug report.

Yes.. this happened to me last night and same thing happened to enemy in two random games today. For me, all experiences have happened at the very start of the game as soon as you land in lane (within 60 seconds). Also, every instance seems to be for the purple lane coming from the side that has the level 1 minion camp.

I don't think you started purple lane so maybe that was just coincidental with my experiences... but this seems to be happening to a lot of people. This needs a fix!

Yes.. this happened to me last night and same thing happened to enemy in two random games today. For me, all experiences have happened at the very start of the game as soon as you land in lane (within 60 seconds). Also, every instance seems to be for the purple lane coming from the side that has the level 1 minion camp.

I don't think you started purple lane so maybe that was just coincidental with my experiences... but this seems to be happening to a lot of people. This needs a fix!
I don't think I started in the purple lane, and I feel like it's random because I've been in the game for over 43 minutes. Maybe it's related to the hardware? I'm not sure.

Back