Game freezes my screen and forces me to forcefully shutdown my pc

Omega123

So I have this bug where randomly in some games my screen lose connection and becomes black and I can hear discord and other audio and the audio of DL is almost in a loop of the most recent audio. I cant do anything and its just a blackscreen and I cant even turn the pc off by clicking on the power button, instead I have to hold it down and forcefully turn the pc off. I have tried limiting power usage to 90% and there is no temperature issues right before the crash. After the blackscreen the computer still runs like usual with fans and everything just like it was before the crash. This happens consistently every games almost but sometimes some games it doesnt happen at all and during other games it happens several times during random moments with seemingly nothing in common. My setting are all on the lowest possible and I have tried using DirectX and Vulcan and it crashes no matter which I use. I have searched for solutions and found people with similar issues but with no fix. I have updated windows, drivers and reinstalled the game and closed several background apps.I dont know if anyone knows the solution to this issue because I have no clue whats causing it or how to fix it. It only happens when playing DL and every other game works fine.

This happened among other times in Match: 7726423, Im the Yamato named Omega. This happened at timestamp 6:20

Back