Freezing during game

ammarmalekhp

I've been playing for about a month, somewhat regularly but yesterday my game would character would freeze up seemingly at random whilst I'm still able to hear everything that's going on around me. Trying to unstick hero or suicide does nothing, and the only way I've found to fix it is by closing the game and reentering the game, even then it can happen multiple times during the same game requiring me to close the app multiple times. I clipped the last time it happened, it also occurred once while I was ziplining from spawn and whilst climbing up and object. I didn't seem to have this problem before yesterday's update. Linked is a clip of it occurring.

ive been getting this all day, it has also been disconnecting me from server when i respawn. it does not let me verify files. ima try reinstalling game next.

update: reinstalling did not seem to fix the issue, my friends say my discord bugs out at the same time so mine might just be general internet issues.

Last edited:
Been having similar packet loss issues lately, little red dot in the bottom right. Can't reproduce packet loss anywhere else, so I don't think it's on my end.

Back