Fps drop

lillexus999

Since new update, fps drop from 200-220 to stable 100-120, it doesn't matter what happens on the map, whether there is a battle or I'm just running along an empty line, the FPS is always so low now, the settings haven't changed, etc.
(SOLVED change the game language from yours to English)

Last edited:
+1
I was beginning to worry I had a computer problem. But no, the problem is only in Deadlock. before the patch was 350 fps, which could drop to 260. Today max 140, drops to 110

I should add that the graphics settings do not affect the fps at all. I change from the lowest to the highest, in the game (watching replay) still the same 140 fps.

7800x3D, 4070 super, 32GB ddr5

This is always a problem after a huge update

For some reason, my problem always with opening shop at the base, fps drop to under 10, this problem is always the case after the mirage patch and havent been fixed

Is it possible that the public guide build on the shop is just too much, because people spam and make that public guide build just for advertisement and what not, making it too much for the pc to handle it after opening the shop.

Maybe its unrelated at all, idk.

Too many similar treads, so I'll just leave a link to this one, hope you'll check for science and comment there.

Back