Fortune teller (w Concept art)

mrsam1804

Без имени-4.png
As usual not really working though abilities to be super specific with numbers and stuff, just a general idea. Also feel free to change, add, replace stuff which might suit her better. The main idea was to introduce a fortune teller character in this setting which is begging for one. Was not trying to make it super magical since it would kind of ruing the whole vibe for me, but who knows, i came from the idea of a circus fortune teller - whos not really that magical and just happens to find a real magical artifact who does all the job for her, hence her main weapon - throwing knifes - which does a pretty decent amount of dmg on a hit, and a weapon itself would feel smth like a revolver (maybe you can throw more knifes when you charge up the attack (hold the mouse button?)). Had the idea of an actual "shooting" crystal ball, but couldn't develop it enough to satisfy me.

Everyone is welcome to explore all these ideas, change stuff, improve stuff, add stuff! Also sorry for some grammar mistakes lol.

Teller* great art as always, tho ive gotta say I dont believe I've understood what the ult does.
Thanks! So the ult idea is to place your astral copy of yourself for some sort of death prevention mechanism (she's scrying for the possible outcomes sort of lol) and if the heat gets to hot you can just yeet from this situation back to your astral projection, like a teleport, but you can be killed if you're not quick enough so its not too OP. Also to give it a utility you also provide buffs for your team as needed, you might choose weapon or spirit buff (of both but in less capacity) to nodge the odds in your favor sort of, depends on your team composition. The orb oscilation is just a stuff that happens by itself, making you harder to kill, and dealing more spesific dmg from various sources, so your playstyle might be on a sort of cadence (like the fortune favors you)

Last edited:
Thanks! So the ult idea is to place your astral copy of yourself for some sort of death prevention mechanism (she's scrying for the possible outcomes sort of lol) and if the heat gets to hot you can just yeet from this situation back to your astral projection, like a teleport, but you can be killed if you're not quick enough so its not too OP. Also to give it a utility you also provide buffs for your team as needed, you might choose weapon or spirit buff (of both but in less capacity) to nodge the odds in your favor sort of, depends on your team composition. The orb oscilation is just a stuff that happens by itself, making you harder to kill, and dealing more spesific dmg from various sources, so your playstyle might be on a sort of cadence (like the fortune favors you)
riiight okay I see what youre going for now, pretty neat!

So almost like Phoenix ult from valorant?

it's an interesting concept but tbh i'm not a fan of the concept art. she just doesn't give that main character vibe.

I ran your pic through midjourney and they kinda sexed her up, as they do.

narcissyphus_2d_stylized_concept_art_league_of_legends_characte_0ff88947-c14e-4724-8b40-e4aef...webp

Hypnosis seems pretty strong with all the channeled ults heroes have. Accidentally sleeping an ulting enemy 7 would be pretty bad for your own team

it's an interesting concept but tbh i'm not a fan of the concept art. she just doesn't give that main character vibe.

I ran your pic through midjourney and they kinda sexed her up, as they do.
Yea, this looks cool aswell, i just have in mind a lil bit different, like a classical future teller from back in a day. Something you'd see in circus or back alley. What you posted is straight from a modern game, but i though of something like that:
bfda700a4e7306b30539f461db8455ae.jpgc655349c27b5c0a6272be4524d37f5fb.jpg

Hypnosis seems pretty strong with all the channeled ults heroes have. Accidentally sleeping an ulting enemy 7 would be pretty bad for your own team
Like a double edge sword. Thought of a stronger CC that we have in a game, but giving a longer cc without advantages would be too unfair. Maybe theres a tier upgrades which would negate the channeling effect tho, make duration lower, or fire slower.

Back