[Fixed/Solved] Crashes

fabienalla2

Constant crashes, both in the main menu and during gameplay. In one match i can get like 5-6 crashes, all hapens in first 2 minutes of launch and gameplay. The most crashes are noticed on Vulkan, DX11 is more stable. Specs: Win 11, B 550 Aurous Elite, Ryzen 7 5700x, rtx 2060, 16gb rab 3600mghz XMP.

I looked at the dumps, I can't say for sure, but check the RAM for errors.
Check the relevance of the drivers through the Windows Update center.
Do you run the game in admin mode?
If none of the above helped, try disabling DEP.

I checked the RAM and found no errors. The Windows version is the latest, there are no updates. I disabled DEP and set the checkbox to run as administrator on the exe file. Played one game, crashed twice. I will look into it more later, but for now it seems to be more stable.

Seems like i just was like in that game. Now i have like 10 crashes in a row, seems like those steps didnt help

I don't know if this is important or not, but just in case, I'll write it down: the game doesn't crash completely on its own; it freezes solid, occasionally crashing completely.

It looks like the Deadlock is closing with error 0xc0000005. This problem is related to your system. Try Googling solutions. There are really a lot of them there

It looks like the Deadlock is closing with error 0xc0000005. This problem is related to your system. Try Googling solutions. There are really a lot of them there
Looks like i found solution - msi afterburner active profile with GPU undervolting, reseted setting and played 2 games without crashes. Hope someone helps too

It's cool that you were able to find the cause of the problems!
If someone has similar errors, I will definitely send them this thread as help.
Thank you for writing about the solution to the problem 🍺:cool:
P.S. If the problem doesn't happen again, you can rename the thread with the [Fixed] tag

It's cool that you were able to find the cause of the problems!
If someone has similar errors, I will definitely send them this thread as help.
Thank you for writing about the solution to the problem 🍺:cool:
P.S. If the problem doesn't happen again, you can rename the thread with the [Fixed] tag
Yeah, thanks for advices. Gonna test tomorrow again and if all good - ill rename thread

Похоже, я нашел решение - msi afterburner active profile с понижением напряжения GPU, сбросил настройки и сыграл 2 игры без сбоев. Надеюсь, кто-то тоже поможет
Вы сбросили настройки в Deadlock?

Back