Eyes of the veil

Mourndread

1250 souls - vitality item

Passive allows the user to see through veils regardless of side

+75 hp
+8% spirit and bullet resistance

Active for 5 seconds with a 1-minute cooldown
Shots through a veil slow the target by 40% for 3 seconds

Instead of spirit/bullet resistance this item would fit a damage bonus more in my opinion, be it weapon damage or spirit power.
Since its very much an ambush item, striking people from beond the veil when they dont expect it.

Love the concept very unique, and works off existing game mechanics. I also like that the active slows targets so you have the option to ''jump'' them.

Instead of spirit/bullet resistance this item would fit a damage bonus more in my opinion, be it weapon damage or spirit power.
Since its very much an ambush item, striking people from beond the veil when they dont expect it.

Love the concept very unique, and works off existing game mechanics. I also like that the active slows targets so you have the option to ''jump'' them.

it is an ambush and also kind of an escape item it might be too powerful for only 1250 cost. seeing enemies through the veil gates when they can see you can also lead to you avoid them or popping the active and slowing them down so you can get away. definitely didnt want something crazy but I've been frustrated by getting shot from the veil or enemies using it to break los so I figured an item to combat that might be interesting.

just didnt want to make it too op or anything like that.

Back