Escalating Exposure is causing all non-lethal, spirit based damage to kill.

scrungle

Unsure if unlisted videos are okay, if it needs to be taken down I will happily do so.

In the video above, Decay is a non-lethal spirit damage based item that is able to be lethal due to Escalating Exposures "spirit vulnerability".
Pocket's ultimate Affliction is a non-lethal spirit damage based ability that has the same issue.

I saw multiple threads about how Pocket's ultimate may have been the issue in this pairing, but Decay being able to kill proves this is an Escalating Exposure issue.

I just started playing. I think I died to this or some form of Affliction kill at least twice in my last match. I would die in the back-line, away from any damage, and Affliction was at the top of the damage list with massive numbers.

Match #7934028
This bug has been fixed for months and isn't occurring anymore.

I just started playing. I think I died to this or some form of Affliction kill at least twice in my last match. I would die in the back-line, away from any damage, and Affliction was at the top of the damage list with massive numbers.

Match #7934028
Please, don't waste people's time like this. If you state a match ID, state your in-game name/character and timestamps as well.

Out of curiosity I checked every Affliction use in the game anyways, which gladly you can sort by, and there's only four instances where someone dies with the Affliction debuff without obviously taking a shotgun or Pocket's mantle to the face. So I reckon that you either played Shiv, in which case I have to inform you that you have an ability called "Bloodletting" which you don't seem to know about, or you played Haze, in which case I have to inform you that jungle creeps and the midboss do actually do some amount of damage with their attacks in this game.

View attachment huhuhaze.mp4

Back