Error No License

Posting this to maybe get some information or help with the above error message.

Today I tried launching the Deadlock game and then was hit with a "An error occurred while launching this game: No licenses"

I'm not really sure what to do here or how to resolve this issue which is a shame because it has been a blast to playtest this fun game!

any help would be appreciated.

1720900234387.png

Last edited:
Yep, this means that your access to testing has been taken away. There are many reasons, they have not been announced, but they are so clear. This is a violation of community rules (insults, threats, uncompetitive behavior, and so on). Using cheats and bugs to gain an advantage. Or, for example, you bought an invitation.
Unfortunately, I do not know people who were able to return to testing after losing access

Yep, this means that your access to testing has been taken away. There are many reasons, they have not been announced, but they are so clear. This is a violation of community rules (insults, threats, uncompetitive behavior, and so on). Using cheats and bugs to gain an advantage. Or, for example, you bought an invitation.
Unfortunately, I do not know people who were able to return to testing after losing access
i just deleted the game and now i don't have the license xd

Back