Email Invite

sirfancyii

Hi all, I've recieved an invite to the beta and reset my password to get into the forums but haven't gotten my key despite getting invited on Monday. I have had friends who have got invited Wednesday and got in last night. Is there a problem specifically with invites that occured on Monday? Thanks!

Hi all, I've recieved an invite to the beta and reset my password to get into the forums but haven't gotten my key despite getting invited on Monday. I have had friends who have got invited Wednesday and got in last night. Is there a problem specifically with invites that occured on Monday? Thanks!
There is a queue and invites are quite a bit behind atm. Check your email daily in the morning

This happened to me too!

Yeah same, i have access to here since friday but no key, my friends even got 2 mails with the same key, still 0 mails for me

Back