Email Invite Issue (RESOLVED)

penguiny343

hello. i have a bit of confusion and I'm wondering, to any valve employees who are reading this... did i get invited?
cause one of my friends actually sent me an invite to this game, and due to some other problems with gmail. i deleted all my mail in a rush, i'm starting to think i might've deleted the invite mail. if not, let me know

well... my friend invited me 2 days ago, and i've already checked spam and trash a couple of times. still kinda worried

yeah. the password reset worked, and... i don't have the email, i think i really fucked up here. is there anyway i could contact valve for a new one?

Hey it could be worse! I received my key, played a few games, and after logging off Deadlock is no longer in my library.

damn. that must be sad
Definitely disappointing, but I'm sure it's a bug or an issue with my account. Steam still says the key is active on the account so just hoping to get a response from someone eventually. It'll sort itself out one way or another.

Definitely disappointing, but I'm sure it's a bug or an issue with my account. Steam still says the key is active on the account so just hoping to get a response from someone eventually. It'll sort itself out one way or another.
What region are you from?

well... my friend invited me 2 days ago, and i've already checked spam and trash a couple of times. still kinda worried
if you have a forum invite then you most likely going to have access to deadlock, its just that theres probably too many people or something and theres cd-keys being sent in small waves

Back