Dr. Gregory House

Tommu

Hero Name: House M.D.

Backstory: He is a Board Certified Diagnostician with a tendency to pop Vicodin pills due to the immense pain he experiences daily in his leg.

Weapon: His cane has been modified to work as a shotgun. He uses Vicodin as ammunition. The gun acts as damage for enemies but also healing for allies/minions.

Abilities:

1. Cane Sweep: Dr. House can use his cane to sweep an area before him, tripping up and temporarily stunning enemies.

2. Defensive Diagnosis: Dr. House can deploy his whiteboard to block incoming damage. He can also deploy these whiteboards on any part of the map. They will increase in size as the skill is levelled up.

3. Overdose: Dr. House administers a drug to his enemy, obscuring their vision temporarily. On the final upgrade for this ability, enemies will be forced to see an 8k image of Dr. House with his blue ass eyes.

4. Keta-CRASH: Induces a temporary relief of pain thanks to Ketamine treatment that activates an AOE which heals allies or extends their health bar beyond the limit the longer they stay in the area. All damage (aside from parry attacks) will be reflected at enemies as long as they are in the AOE. The damage received multiplies based on how many enemies are active in the AOE.

1 zCw9YQICYZzozYZsqeIiYA.png

Animation Suggestions:

1. Cane spin when AFK for over 10 seconds.
2. Popping Vicodin during reload.

Hero Line Suggestions:

1. It's never lupus.
2. Everybody lies.
3. Did you try the medicine drug?
4. More mouse bites!
5. Give me Vicodin.

A 1920's surgeon hero can be a really good addition I think, if done in the correct art style in the correct lore. I think the game does need more dedicated healers.

Back