Domb The bomb expert (like techies or junkrat)

Komi

Love bomb characters and how they’re all goofy as hell. Would love a hero that’s like junkrat that shoots bombs that deal massive damage, and can plant mines or traps around map, like techies and junk, but would like to put more emphasis on them being an initiator that starts team fights or pushes lane. Since deadlock has some anthropomorphic animal type characters, maybe this character can be a literal rat person who works underground with demolition, and their brain got warped one day from too much knock back and breathing in toxic fumes, and now just wants to destroy things.
I picked “Domb (Dom)” as a placeholder name because I thought it sounded stupid and like bomb (bom)
Their ultimate could be like wrecking ball from OW and they they throw mines everywhere denying enemy players from advancing towards guardians or teammates.
Maybe their gun isn’t a grande launcher but a rock crushing machine that shoots pebbles at enemy players.
I like them to be a rat to emphasize them being a rat on lanes and pushing hard and being able to escape fast.

Back