Do domething to key SHIFT in this game.

best.dota.2gm

When pressing shift in fight and more keys pc automated show shift key error and closes the game and you need press ok to make this error gone and continue play. Its happend milion times already. It is not comfortable to play.

When pressing shift in fight and more keys pc automated show shift key error and closes the game and you need press ok to make this error gone and continue play. Its happend milion times already. It is not comfortable to play.
Can you make a screenshot of the error you are getting? Are you sure that you dont have any other keys stuck? Do you have a gaming mode on your keyboard which does not allow that to happen?

Can you make a screenshot of the error you are getting? Are you sure that you dont have any other keys stuck? Do you have a gaming mode on your keyboard which does not allow that to happen?
Just press many times key SHIFT

Attachments

• Shift error.png
    Shift error.png
    3 MB · Views: 64
i think u can disable sticky keys in windows settings
its not a problem for deadlock its a windows problem
Yes it can be disabled. But this error happend only in deadlock. Because shift key need press many times sometimes in this game. And windows have this annotying feature, its not happend in other games coz there no mehanick like this with key SHIFT. In this game SHIFT key is mega active and will make this error for users. Will be good if some script will disable this function when run deadlock. And when close its enable again. I don't know... Or write some manual to players to disable this function in windows before they start play this game.

Yes it can be disabled. But this error happend only in deadlock. Because shift key need press many times sometimes in this game. And windows have this annotying feature, its not happend in other games coz there no mehanick like this with key SHIFT. In this game SHIFT key is mega active and will make this error for users. Will be good if some script will disable this function when run deadlock. And when close its enable again. I don't know... Or write some manual to players to disable this function in windows before they start play this game.
Its not just a SHIFT key, something else is being pressed or could be stuck. And its not a Deadlock issues for sure.

This is a feature of your operating system. Disable the sticky keys shortcut if you want it to stop happening. It has nothing to do with Deadlock.

This is a feature of your operating system. Disable the sticky keys shortcut if you want it to stop happening. It has nothing to do with Deadlock.
Give example games on pc except deadlock where this issue with windows will happend to. Than i will agree that this issue is not deadlock issue. (Games where you need press (spam) key SHIFT) nonstop to make your character jump. It is conflict with game keys and default settings windows, that is not normal in my opinion. Many games already this settings ruined to me and for new players this will happend to when they spam key shift 5 times to make their character jump. And in fight you will spam this key very active.

Give example games on pc except deadlock where this issue with windows will happend to. Than i will agree that this issue is not deadlock issue.
Uh, Minecraft? Planet Zoo? All building games? Deadlock cannot disable windows features anyways, so I think you should really consider just turning off sticky keys and moving on

Uh, Minecraft? Planet Zoo? All building games? Deadlock cannot disable windows features anyways, so I think you should really consider just turning off sticky keys and moving on
But deadlock can show - suggest to players disable this function in windows. To prevent this issue happend i middle of fight and ruine your game. It is team fight game every issue for 1 - 2 second can rune your game.

It's a non-issue. You were willing to concede and then you moved the goal posts. Just disable sticky keys like every other being on this planet who encounters it the first time after a fresh windows install. It has absolutely nothing to do with the game.

You disable it from windows, it doesn't happens for me in any game anymore.

Press windows key and type: Sticky Keys
depends if you are using Windows 10 or 11 but, you disable the whole thing there

This happens in in every title where shift is commonly pressed (Many source games, Minecraft, Terraria, The Long Dark and many more), non-issue. Its a few seconds to disable sticky keys forever, I would recommend it as an investment for future playing of any game.

Back