dispatch compute shader without binding one first

1723648635182.png
I open the game for first time and i see this

[Assert] C:\buildworker\citadel_rel_win64\build\src\rendersystem\dx\rendercontextdx11_software.cpp (1460) : AssertMsg Failed in function CRenderContextDx11_SoftwareCommandLists::DispatchComputeShader():
Trying to dispatch compute shader without binding one first!

i thought oki , maybe i can like work my way around like using mat_showtexture 0 or like any command to just disable these but nothing , even loading a different character in this state makes them dark , not to mention every other character model present in the session is dark

bump for visibility as this is affecting my friend.
What version of windows are you on?
What graphics card/ processor do you have?
This seem to be a issue on older machines from what I've figured
My windows is 10
Ram: 8
Cpu: pentium g2020
Gpu: Nvidia gt 720
This could be a beta only thing as on release this might be fixed and more commands for optimizing might be added but I also highly doubt it as well because less than 30% of people these days use old computers specially for gaming.

That GPU was 50$ new in 2014, While it does claim to support dx11 and 12, I would assume it does this through software than real support. It's far under spec for any source 2 game

It does seem to claim vulkan support, so you could try setting the game to vulkan in Settings -> Video -> Rendering. But this is probably also software, who knows. Might help. Might not

I don't see any chance of this card being supported in future releases of deadlock

Back