Discord Invite

cosmicflare3

Clicked ingame discord invite button, it said "try again later" and the button disappeared. Is there another way to get an invite to the official discord?

The discord invite button gives you an invite link that is active for 2 hours, and once you have pressed the join the discord button in game, it disappears forever.

There wasnt even a link. The button just disappeared. My web browser didnt open a new tab, nor did discord register an invitation was created for me

There wasnt even a link. The button just disappeared. My web browser didnt open a new tab, nor did discord register an invitation was created for me
It does not open discord or a browser for you once you click on the join discord button. It gives you an invite link in text, and you have to manually join by copy and pasting.

It does not open discord or a browser for you once you click on the join discord button. It gives you an invite link in text, and you have to manually join by copy and pasting.
I didnt see anything of the sort pop up. The button just disappeared when I clicked it

Back