Disconnected from server Valve Anti-cheat challenge

gotdakey

I've been disconnected the last 4 times I've played. Tried updating windows, reinstalling, restarting pc.
I had 140 hours played on Deadlock before the issue started happening. I now have low priority queue and matchmaking ban because there's no other way for me to check if the issue is persisting other than by queuing for matchmaking. Got to play for 18 minutes today before I got disconnected and the message popped up.

1727315146808.png1727315202930.png

Same. Where to find list of apps that interfere with vac? I turned off all active apps and still got disconnected idk what's wrong

I just had this happen to me today. I updated the game and when I tried to play again it the same message showed up

Whatever VAC is doing, it's missing a lot of stuff -- last 4 games have had people boasting about using Aimbots and getting around VAC "with ease"

Had a friend tonight who was getting this same problem in bot matches, very first time trying the game. VAC def isnt working properly

Same issue, and it happened between games. Played a couple games no issue, re-up for my third game and get booted over this. Nothing changed between games.

Been having this issue since the 9/29 patch. I can get through about half of a game before getting kicked. Didn't happen prior to the update.

Back