Departures in the game

4cbnef

Hello. I am contacting you in the hope of solving the problem with freezing in the game DEADLOCK. The situation is that I can play the game for 5-20 minutes, after which it freezes, and I have to use the task manager to turn it off. After which I can turn it on again and play with the same result. Recently, I completely reinstalled Windows 10, because I thought that the problem was in the system, it did not help. I have two hard drives on my computer, I installed the game on each of the hard drives in turn, the problem remained. While I play the game before it freezes, no lags or FPS losses occur, I played on different settings, the result is always the same - the game freezes. Components of my device: Processor - intel(r) core(tm) i9-9900k cpu @ 3.60Ghz
RAM - 32
Video card - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
Motherboard - z390-a pro (MS-7b98)
Please help me solve my problem, maybe you know what is causing the problem or can look it up. I really hope for your help, thanks in advance.
P.S
I changed the drivers, looked at the components in the diagnostic center, no problems were found. I have not encountered anything like this with other games.

Back