Defeat then Victory In Match

jibjibman

During a match both teams were killing the patron, we had a defeat screen come up followed by a Victory, and then on the final match screen it showed we lost still. Not sure what happened but some timing issue? Seems similar to these other bugs

Visual Bug: We won a very close match but the patron lifebar indicates we should've lost.

Match ID 41344

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
same thing just happened to me, we were killing patrons at same time, there was a fraction of a second difference and we got the loss music but it came up as a victory, but then in my profile it is recorded as a loss.
1719713610871.png

Same happened in match 421419. Victory was shown ingame, but the game counted as a loss in the match history

Mine was the opposite, victory followed by defeat screen but the match report shows we won, Match ID 2213704. I think that the other patron dying during the current end game screen overwrites the current end game screen to show the opposite result.

This occured during a base race in match ID 2719233 -- amber hand won but the match was reported as a sapphire flame (my team) victory.

Happened tonight in match 4337045 after a very close base race. Said we lost, only afterwards in the scoreboard, replay, and game tracker site does it say we actually won.

During a match both teams were killing the patron, we had a defeat screen come up followed by a Victory, and then on the final match screen it showed we lost still. Not sure what happened but some timing issue? Seems similar to these other bugs

Visual Bug: We won a very close match but the patron lifebar indicates we should've lost.

Match ID 41344

The same thing happened with me today. I have attached a reddit link above where I have uploaded the clip.

Back