Debuff Remover causes Mirage damage stacks to proc

poisenbery

I feel like this doesn't make sense at all, so I'm posting a bug report.

Currently, if you have any damage stacks from Mirage, and use Debuff Remover, it will proc and you will take damage.

That would be like using Debuff Remover on Seven's stun, and still getting stunned regardless.

I do not feel like it is intended to work this way. It would make more sense for Debuff Remover to REMOVE the damage stacks from your character without triggering them.

I do agree with you that Debuff Remover should negate the damage for the sake of proper counter play. But I'll also say It's possibly intended?
His ability is almost exactly like Shadow Demon's ability Shadow Poison from Dota 2. And back when that ability could be dispelled (Debuff Removed), you'd take all the current stacks as damage in that game as well.
Again, I would prefer it negate the damage though, that seems the most intuitive to Deadlock's current design.

I guess its better than the alternative. which is to keep stacking. proc it while its at x2 or w/e instead of x8 or x12..
But that doesn't make for a very ideal counter...it's a passive though. I don't think its overwhelmingly strong from what I've seen anyways.

Back