D'cing every 10 seconds roughly, kicked to main menu

kieron_lampe

I cant access or see the match Id at the moment of typing, but basically as mentioned in the title, I would play for around 10 seconds, then my character would run in place frozen while I hear the fights around me and see the death feed in the corner still, but I couldnt see anything and would get kicked to the main menu after a little bit. Id then proceed to rejoin and the same thing would happen. Did so around 4 or 5 times before giving up and trying to restart my computer and router, but had received a temp ban when I tried to rejoin.

Im not sure if the match is still ongoing and thats why I cant see it in my match history for the ID, but Ill remake or edit this post to provide it if it becomes available. To add, my internet connection and ping seemed fine from what I could see, and worked fine on all other platforms that I had running.

Edit: The match doesnt show up in my match history to give the ID, though Ive played two games following and both are working fine, so I presume it was something to that match specific

Last edited:
Back