Custom keybinds broken with latest update

Shantari

I have my abilities bound to Q/E/F/C. Launching today after the update, these keybinds weren't triggering my abilities. This was only fixed by rebinding the keys.

The same thing happened with my item keybinds. I have these on alt+Q, alt+E, alt+F, alt+C. However, after rebinding these, they still didn't work. I suspect that is because left alt was default bound to 'extra info' with the most recent patch? Unbinding left alt from extra info and rebinding the item keys still didn't work, and I had to fall back to alternative keybinds.

Quick update to this: I'm trying to rebind my alt+QEFC binds now and I'm realising that I'm actually unable to bind ANYTHING to an alt modifier currently.

Quick update to this: I'm trying to rebind my alt+QEFC binds now and I'm realising that I'm actually unable to bind ANYTHING to an alt modifier currently.
Same here, used Left Alt for my melee parry/zipline boost/drop urn (these all share a keybind I guess?). Had to switch my bind in order to do those things again.

for lft alr you need to change the self cast mode to modifier button and change modifier button to any else except left alt, after that ur left alt key are open for any binds, also after that u can change back ur self cast mode

Back