Crash to Desktop in Bot Match

xyaworski

I was playing Haze in a hard bot match, while the guardian of my lane was being destroyed I was in the shop trying to pick up an item last second. The guardian was destroyed while I was in the shop trying to buy Bullet Lifesteal and the game crashed to desktop

I was playing a bot match, as Dynamo. During the game, I have encountered a short period of severe lag, which appeared to be Network related - character animations not playing, menus not showing on button press but after a delay, jumpy motion etc. It was accompanied by audio bugs as well - music and SFX breaking up. A couple minutes after, I encountered a similar lag period, however, this time the game froze up - and after a while went full Not Responding on me. I force quit using Task Manager. The lag seemed to pop up during moments of intense action - lots of characers and abilities flying around. While I am running lower-end hardware (1050Ti, old i5, 16gb RAM) I do not believe that the graphical intensity of the scene was related to the crash, though it might have contributed to the lag.

No screenshots or anything on this one, sorry.

Back