crash crash crash

generalcure

ok so idk if its just me but I literally crash to desktop anywhere from 3-10 times a game. so much so that I fully reinstalled windows with ZERO programs on my pc and installed discord,deadlock, and steam obviously and it still happens. i have an i9 13900k 4080 and ive checked my ssds health to see if thats the problem which its not. Also i dont crash in any other game i play. ive tried every resolution under the sun, ive done 10+ hours on vulkan and dx both crash. im about to lose my mind because the games so fun if i can just play it.

interesting moment that playing with bots causes no crashes for me. As soon as i start searching for match, i can crash like 5 times in a row

Do you have crash dumps? They have a file extension .mdmp and are created in the game folder.
Upload it to a file-sharing service and send it here. Crash dumps can show the true cause of crashes.

same issue, can confirm that bot games crash a lot less often, i can play a full private bot game without a crash, otherwise, its unplayable.

crash logs attached
0xc0000005
The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access

trying to run Vulkan resulted in an error that said to run the game with -aftermath -aftermath_full, which i did.
On windowed - the game just freezes in place but you still hear some sound, background music or the last sound that was played on repeat, Fullscreen - You see a black screen but when you clip it(via Medaltv) you can see the frozen frame.

It doesnt crash completely, you are just stuck in the frozen frame forever.

Tried updating drivers, disabling DEP, reinstall, verifying files, pretty much everything you can find on the forum.
One thing i didnt try was GPU undervolting, as it is too technical for me.
Issue persists since i got into the playtest august 12th.

Attachments

First time i crash. It was midgame when i jumped from zipline to shop in base and tried to buy something then it just closed.

ryzen 5 3600
rtx 2060
win 11 23h2
all drivers are up to date

Attachments

Similar, sometimes I crash on game start, then right at the start of a match. 13900k, 3090TI latest drivers. When I crash I get a sound stutter hang and then the game goes away.

Eng: I have the same problem for 3-4 days now, I haven’t had a game without a crash, please developers, fix this, I really like the game and I’m ready to play it for days, but with these crashes I’m going crazy, your favorite ferysn1.
Rus: У меня такая же проблема уже 3-4 дня, ни одной игры не было без вылетов, пожалуйста, разработчики, исправьте это, мне очень нравится игра и я готов играть в нее сутками, но с этими вылетами я схожу с ума, ваш любимый ferysn1.1725545582197.png

I was able to play quite a bit yesterday, but today. Game just closes when I join a match. Sometimes I can get a few minutes in and then poof.
deadlockCrash.gif

Вчера я смог поиграть немного, но сегодня. Игра просто закрывается, когда я присоединяюсь к матчу. Иногда я могу поиграть несколько минут, а потом бац.
View attachment 16310
Yes, I couldn’t even stay in the sandbox for more than 10 minutes, I had crash after crash

I have to play on Linux to work around this. Crashes every 5 minutes in game for me on Windows. AMD 7900XTX. Using Vulkan, the driver could recovery, but if using DX11, my PC just completely black out.

ok so idk if its just me but I literally crash to desktop anywhere from 3-10 times a game. so much so that I fully reinstalled windows with ZERO programs on my pc and installed discord,deadlock, and steam obviously and it still happens. i have an i9 13900k 4080 and ive checked my ssds health to see if thats the problem which its not. Also i dont crash in any other game i play. ive tried every resolution under the sun, ive done 10+ hours on vulkan and dx both crash. im about to lose my mind because the games so fun if i can just play it.
I have originally posted my problem on another thread, but now it looks like I have the same problem as you. Now my game loads, but then crashes several times throughout the entire match. One time it froze, but didn't actually crash and the game kept running, and a specific error popped up - "an unknown software exception 0xe0000008 in an app by the address of 0x00007FF94D01B699". What's more interesting, even tho the game kept running, the game sounds and music turned off completely. My team won the match tho) As I've noticed these crashes are very random, and sometimes everything goes smoothly in different modes, but in the next moment it can crash even in the sandbox. It's so weird.

UPD: I googled solutions for 0xe0000008 error and I tried several of them, after that the game seems to work fine, had a wholesome match without any crashes or frezees whatsoever

Attachments

Last edited:
Back