Crash at the start of the match after a recent update (FIXED/SOLVED)

bua-2001

I haven't played Deadlock for a few days, and today I decided to play the game for a couple of hours. But when I joined the match, my game crashed a few seconds in. Before it hapenned I noticed some changes in the map, so I guess there recently has been an update while I was offline. Anyways, my game froze and crashed without any error popping up or something. I closed all the other windows with browser, discord, tried resetting the computer, re-installed the game, updated the nvidia drivers, nothing helped. I have Windows 10, Intel Core I7-9700K, RTX 2060 Super, 16 GB RAM. I also checked the game folder and found mdmp files which are basically crash reports as I understand. I've attached them as a zip file. I've also tried playing different game modes, and it seems the problem appears only when I choose the PvP game mode. All others seem to be working.

UPD: One time after the crash an error 0xe0000008 showed up. I googled for some solutions for this specific error and tried several of them, after that the game seems to work fine, had an entire match without any crashes.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back