Changing Grey Talon ult keymaps does not change detonate keymap

I am weird. my ult keymap is tied to Q for grey talon. When I ultied as Grey Talon, it still said to press Q to detonate; when in reality u still need to press SPACE to blow up the owl. The bug is that it tells me Q is to detonate, and it threw me off in a couple important moments. Its not a huge bug, but it threw me off; why it still uses the default ult keymap to detonate when you change it is beyond me.

I am weird. my ult keymap is tied to Q for grey talon. When I ultied as Grey Talon, it still said to press Q to detonate; when in reality u still need to press SPACE to blow up the owl. The bug is that it tells me Q is to detonate, and it threw me off in a couple important moments. Its not a huge bug, but it threw me off; why it still uses the default ult keymap to detonate when you change it is beyond me.
my UI says to press 4 (never changed the mapping) again to blow it up, and space to cancel it entirely. I'm glad you mentioned Space to detonate, because that does seem to work.
it seems the bug is that the UI says to press the ability button again to detonate when it's actually Space to do so.
It's quite odd that you press space to cancel the casting, and space again to detonate it on purpose. If you were trying to cancel it and just barely missed your window, you'd just blow it up in your hands.

Back