Can't move at start of the game.

a-dima97

When I start the game, I can't move my character (re-entering the game doesn't help). But my mouse is working and I can press the ESC key to leave the game. And nothing else. Even in the sandbox, such a sign appeared in the left corner of the screen (screenshot attached) after I changed the individual keyboard settings on the characters. I have already reinstalled the game several times and checked the integrity of the files, nothing helps.

Attachments

• xw4CDoDNYfw.jpg
    xw4CDoDNYfw.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
I have the exact same issue, specifically on Ivy as well. None of your binds work (pressing tab, alt, enter, WASD, etc.) only key that works is esc and the mouse/camera works.

I have the exact same issue, specifically on Ivy as well. None of your binds work (pressing tab, alt, enter, WASD, etc.) only key that works is esc and the mouse/camera works.
Not a character specific bug, from what I found is that it has to do with custom keybinds.
To fix it, you have to manually re-enter every single keybind.

I can move as lash but cannot as Viscous. I think it happened after messing with custom alternate casts. I tried rebinding everything manually and resetting to default no fix. I'm just sitting in a private lobby trying everything but there is no response except the escape menu and the suicide dev tool won't work either. I did notice when I first ziplined in and died to minions I was able to open my shop while I was dead. Gun was also showing 0/20 for reload the first time it happened.

Same issue! I loaded in as Bebop, moving the mouse and pressing escape works so I can go into and change settings, but I can't actually input anything into the game. Tried restarting, resetting hotkeys, turning off character specific hotkeys. Still unable to move or shoot. Even push-to-talk didn't work, though I was able to switch to open mic to tell my team what was going on.

I opened a Hero Sandbox game and other characters work fine. Going to try a reinstall, will report back if it works, otherwise I guess I will just take Bebop off my rotation until it gets fixed.

Edit 1: Reinstalling didn't help
Edit 2: Got it working again. from the default hotkeys page, "RESET ALL KEYBINDS TO DEFAULTS" didn't help, nor did toggling off "UNIT SPECIFIC HOTKEYS" but when I went into the Bebop unit specific hotkeys and reset there, it worked. Yay!

Last edited:
Back