Can't level up skill holding alt

gamerleandro25

Since the new 800mb update (09/12/2024) i can't hold ALT and level up my skill that has the CAPSLOCK as bind. (I can in the start of the game if i hold ALT + CAPSLOCK for some time) but that does not work during the match and i have to press TAB to level up

I used to hold alt and press 1 before the update to upgrade my 1 but now you have to hold tab and left click 1 or it'll use your 1 ability if you press 1. I was SO confused about this for like 10 minutes

Bad change IMO, also held alt to upgrade and now I do a full speed head drop into the ground every time I wanna upgrade a skill.

it's stated in the update log but I would say it's terrible. I suggest to bind the imformation function to alt instead of tab.

I use TAB, Q, E and F for abilities. Upgrading my first ability Alt + Tabs me out of the game, lol.
I used to use 'v' for the cursor menu and upgrading abilities, but now the only options are ALT, SHIFT or CTRL, all difficult for me to reach. Awful change.

Yeah this broke the ability to have non-alt (maybe shift works but I use shift for ulti) key combos to upgrade abilities. This sucks because I use a nonstandard split keyboard where alt is not in a good location for pressing with other keys in the middle of a fight.

Back