Cannot sell ONLY upgrade of an item if component was not purchased separately

brrr

I've included a video showing exactly what I'm talking about.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to go back to having only the component of an item in your inventory if you bought the upgraded item all in one go (i.e. without ever having only the component in your inventory first). Selling the item sells the whole thing in that situation, whereas if you had the component separately first you will only sell the upgrade, then being able to sell the component if you need to.

Obviously this is not a HUGE issue, but for example in a game you might buy Superior Cooldown and imbue it on a different ability early-game to the one you want it on late-game, or even just accidentally do it on the wrong ability; to change which ability it is imbued on you need to sell and rebuy the completed item, which will cost 625 more souls if you did not buy Improved Cooldown separately first.

Probably related to this. I guess solving this would solve both.
Similar and related! Yeah. but what you're experiencing there is using the "Sell This To Buy This" menu not working properly - on that menu you WOULD expect it to sell both the upgrade and the component to make space for the item you're getting.

Back